It's working!

Hey there!

As some of you may know, I've had some personal and work related issues lately.. Breakup, building my business etc. And I've been working on myself and my own thoughts and feelings a lot with meditation. I am so happy to see that it's starting to pay off! Life is going better day by day ! It almost seems like my problems have started to solve themselves :D

I am focusing on the good stuff and surrounding myself with people who LIFT me UP instead of bringing me down. I am creating my stress-free environment. Doing things that bring me JOY. I am today better than I was yesterday. Everyday I am bettering myself.

Today I have a day off! Feels so good after working non-stop for 23 days !! I haven't planned anything because I need to just chill. Take some time for ME. Maybe I'm gonna do a facial for myself.. some acid peeling and microneedeling.. Clean my home, do laundry, roll a joint and watch Netflix.. Feeling calm, relaxed and good! I love my job but I need to learn to let it go sometimes. Maybe now I will take some more time in writing stuff in to existence :D

I have sauna in the evening too! Niceeeeeeeeee!!

Anyway, I hope you will have an amazing day and remember, YOU CAN GET WHATEVER YOU WANT!

Follow your passion and everything else will fall into place.

Lot's of LOVE to ya'll!

PEACE!


www.GLORIATERREUR.simplesite.com



NN Estetic medical & beauty clinic 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!