Hello there!

So I thought I will introduce myself.
My name is Gloria and I'm originally from Tallinn, Estonia. I moved to Helsinki, Finland when I was 10 years old, in 1993. Since that I have lived in many different country's ( UK, Germany, Montenegro, Holland..)  and traveled a lot for work and leisure. 

I am a beauty therapist and makeup artist and specialized in cell-level treatments with innovative advanced cosmetology brands. I've been in the industry for about 15 years and I truly LOVE what I do.
MY WORK
I am quite energetic and talkative person and I try to stay always true to myself and also you.
On my free time I enjoy reading good books, traveling, going to raves with my friends and unwind busy mind in nature.
I love to meditate and I do believe in Higher Power but I'm not religious.
In this blog I will write about my ideas, life and beauty hacks. I am spreading positive vibes and sharing my awakening process. Creating good Karma.
Feel free to leave a comment or question regarding to anything and I'll try my best to provide you with a sufficient answer :)
Peace Love Unity Respect
We are ONE.





Love You All

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!