New workplace :)

Hiya.. so another fresh start with life, here we go! I have begun by renting another place to do my work and finally start my training goals..I will need to take time to make my materials and stuff, and I need to move on. New place, old goals getting met. The team  is amazingly professional and so far I really, really like it.
My heart still feels empty but work has always been uplifting for me, so I focus on that. I have experienced a lot of setbacks in the past weeks and I feel like life is testing me hard now but I refuse to give up. That is not an option. I am strong, I am beautiful, I am kind and I deserve the best.

My new place is a beauty clinic in Helsinki. It's a new place and there is 4 of us sharing the rooms. Everybody except me is Russian, so now I have really good opportunity to practice my Russian language.  Otlitchna!

Anyway, place is called NN Estetic Medical & Beauty Clinic and location is Hietalahdenranta 11A, Helsinki. Our team is the owner Natalia, who does fillers, aptos-threads and training and has medical education. Then there is Permanent Makeup master Alevtina, who also does trainings, Julia does medical pedicure and I do facial care, acid peelings and training.


You can meet me here on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Book me via email: Gloria.Carolain@gmail.com or Tel. +358-469015998


PMU master Alevtina

Owner  Natalia 

Chiropodist Julia

Check out also our website www.nnestetic.fi





Much love!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!