How to LET LIFE HAPPEN when you JUST CAN'T LET SHIT GO

Hey world.. It's me again.. Maybe I should start this blog more like " Dear Diary...." .. Again I have issues of my inner emotionso I need to remind myself and maybe it will help someone out there. You're not alone.. ;) Hi, there , Empath!!!

I've written about this couple of times already, how we shouldn't worry and just trust our intuition, do good and spread love.

Well sometimes I feel it's just impossible.. like today... I've had a super weird day.... I spent it at home working and I got a lot of stuff done and felt accomplished but at the same time I just felt pointless, tired, frustrated, angry, stressed ... I didn't let it grow though... Before I always got stuck on negative emotions, I was even holding on to them, I'd dwell on them, worry, lose sleep, feel sorry for myself and hate the world etc... I have borderline personality disorder but under my control. Now I am able to accept all of my emotions and know that worry and Stress is not serving me and I can reject being in that frequency, I have  freedom of CHOICE. . Everything leads to my success, happiness and wealth... 
I need to Love ME. Trust my inner voice and ignore  when my subconscious mind wants to push its doubts and fears on me that are programmed there by society / environment. 

But today was HAAAAARRRRDDD .. I mean.. it wasn't like all bad... I stayed inside so I didn't meet other people except for the ones that visited me, but that was intentional. I felt bad energies.. Its was cold outside and snowing... I didn't even wanna go out! hahhaha 

When I'm writing this , it's 11.30 pm and I just feel strong anxiety... Earlier as the day went... I did some cleaning, trying to clean negative energy out of my home... I had even some mild tantrums here by myself couple of times about some really small things like not finding my stuff right away... All in all a weird and emotional day. just like that , out of the blue. I felt disappointed, irritated, fed up, even kinda pissed off.. so I'm writing this to remind myself that I am an empath. I feel everything. And the only thing I control is the way I look at life and how I cope with it.  I can DECIDE how I feel.

Letting life happen and focusing on whats good. THE KEY is gratefulness!!
I am thankful for this nice home I have. I have very good energies here and it makes me feel safe. I am thankful for my good health. I am thankful of my family and friends.  I am thankful for all the good things in my life. I am thankful for my upcoming vacation!! YAAAYYYYY!!! I am happy. My life is exciting. Every day I help someone, just like I did today. And I share kindness whenever I can  without expecting anything back.  I am so grateful to have so many loving and supporting, uplifting, like-minded people around me. I love my job. I do what I love, I love creating happiness. I'm grateful to earn my living by doing what I love.  I am even thankful for all the hardships in my life as they have thought how to help others in difficult times in life. I am here to love and heal.  I trust my intuition fully. 


My affrimations to keep me focused

*Every day I  try to be better than yesterday and  I am my only competition.

*I become the person I want to meet.

*I change my world by changing myself.

*Past is gone, future is not here, The only moment that is real is the present. 

*The most valuable possession in life is my peace of mind.

*Love heals. Love is LIFE. I accept myself, I love myself and that's why I am able to share my LOVE.

*I don't need to be in control, The Universe takes care of me.
*I forgive myself every mistake I've made, I am at peace with myself and know that life is never-ending learning.
*I don't need to be perfect, I am unique. 
*I am RICH - Realizing I Create Happiness.

11.47PM I have changed my vibration 100%.

Thanks for reading through how I removed that negative energy from myself.
All about LOVE!!!


I hope it helps you also and if not, that's ok too.  Much love, happiness and positive vibrations to wherever you are!

I LOVE YOU!

PEACE!

-Gloria




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!