Chilling on Koh Phayam Island

Whaddup world?!?!
How've you been?

Long  Beach , Koh Phayam
 It's been 10 days that I haven't written anything but I have uploaded some new videos to YouTube and also on our page on Facebook you can find new pics and more funny vids :

Here's my YouTube: Gloria Terreur YouTube
and Facebook: Pinky and The Brain in Asia

So been back on this magical island in Andaman Sea for 10 days and after my first "action filled" crazy days I fell back into this slow motion island mindset... Haven't really done anything but a lot has happened...


Gypsy Bar, Koh Phayam

Few accidents, like always, nothing too serious tho, also got stung by a bee right under my eye!! That was really painful and my eye swell shut for few days. I have some thaistyle remedies for ya:
Firstly after you get stung, put lime or lemon or vinegar on the spot. Then keep ice to reduce swelling, take antihistamine and put tiger-balm and some weird oil from a cow-like animal from the jungle :D hahahahah awesome! And if u ever are as unfortunate like my friend Laura and step on a sea urchin, then just pour vinegar on it and hit the spot with the spikes with a flip- flop!!

Also I tried first time  traditional bamboo tattoo by Joy from Baan Nam Cha (best vegetarian restaurant on the island by the way!). Continuing my other sleeve with some dotwork and mandala style.



Pinky and The Brain on a drive
Yeah .. other than that.. I can tell you that it is not easy to just go with the flow if you have borderline personality aka you feel too much.. I constantly have to deal with completely new situations and "problems" to solve but I like it that I am kinda putting myself to try to do the best all the time with no expectations, money or a plan. Now it's time to put put our minds to work and figure this thing out. I trust my intuition, I trust myself and I trust the Universe. All about LOVE like always. 
I have to raise some money, so if you enjoy this read and wanna see more  and fell like you can or have some ideas, business proposal etc, just email me at :

gloria.carolain@gmail.com 

Until that happens, I rely on my wits and friends.  The hardest part is not to worry too much or overthink. Just need to let life happen and what helps me is to read my older posts when I way unhappier and struggling more with just being present. I cannot control life , all I can control is how I see situations :) All I wanna do is help  and be kind vibrating pure LOVE! Wish me luck on my crazy journey <3  

Popo

That's it for now. I get back on working my FB, YouTube and write something in Estonian language too.  please subscribe, like and share and leave a comment  <3

LOVE YOU ALL

PEACE




Little introduction 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!