Summer!

Hey there!
Sorry for not writing in ages.. I guess all my energy went fighting the darkness.. But it's over now! Summer is here ! Sunshine, smiling people, warmth... aaah I LOVE IT!


I also started to work in a new place, Beauty Gallery Helsinki. Very high class beauty salon and I really like it here.

My meditating is also going better and starting to get this peace of mind more and more easily..
Tonight I'm going to Tallinn, Estonia. Just a small get-away and Sunday Rammstein concert with my family! AMAZING!

Tomorrow gonna spend some time with Kerttu, Gina, maybe even Rellu and shitloads of kids.. which I don't mind at all ;)
haha! I got my HighSchool graduation hat & paper too :D 


Anyway! Just wanted to say hello and that I'm over my whatever negative shit I had going on..
Hopefully I will have time and enthusiasm to write you guys more :)

At least I gotta write about my trip to The Netherlands with Laura in April.. We went to Hardshock Festival! Stay tuned and SUBSCRIBE!

Check out my work HERE


Stay positive!
Create happiness!
Share the LOVE!
Ignore the hate!



PEACE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!