8 weeks in...

Ciao!
Whaddup?? 
I have an update... so 8 weeks in.. I stopped eating meat 2 weeks ago and had it maybe twice or trice and yesterday I actually felt disgusted by it. Weird thing, coz I didn't think of becoming vegetarian.. maybe even vegan.. Gotta say that I feel good. Lot's of energy!
Also I will have more time now to do what I love! I'm gonna work with clients only 2-3 days a week and concentrate more on writing my materials for my future. 5 weeks till my vacation!! Can't wait to go explore beaches and meditate and enjoy the sunshine and and amazing nature! I deserve my peace and quiet after this madness that life has been for some time. I can't emphasize enough of the pure fact of how much meditation and connecting with my inner self has helped me! I started to meditate about 2 years ago, when I was in the middle of my Dialectical Behavior Therapy for borderline personality. But I started to do it EVERY day minimum of 3 times a day about 8 weeks ago. The results are amazing. Pure LOVE.
I don't need to medicate, I need to MEDITATE!
Also I reject a lot of information feed as unimportant for me.
Minimum mainstream media.
No news feed.
No TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!