Koh Phayam - Paradise Island

Hiya world!
How are ya? 

I promised a small update from my first and apparently last trip to Thailand.  


As you may know, I waited so long to come to come here and finally my dream came true and I'm here.. My cousin recommended to come to Koh Phayam and after 3 nights in Ko Samui, I know that this is where I needed to come..First day when I arrived , I basically fell asleep at 7 pm and woke up 12h later. It was my  first proper sleep in Thailand. After my morning coffee at Buffalo Bay vacation club, I went for a walk and local
s showed me around the island. Only after 3 nights here, I know that this is where I'll stay for 30 years :D I love the slow-mo life here.. no cars, no parties, amazing nature!! It'said to be like Thailand was 30 years ago.. The local people are so amazing and I've also met many foreigners who have stayed here to live..

I will let picturespeak as I am at loss of words...














More update soon <3 

Namaste !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!