Back to PHUKET, fuck it...

Yo yo yo WORLD!
Whaddup?

Day #4 in Penang.

I woke up feeling calm and stressless. It is what it is. Everyday is beautiful. After I checked from internet that the embassy is still closed, I started to plan my day. There is many Hindu & buddhist temples here in Penang and I decided to go check some of them out and meditate. Because I am traveling here on a very low budget I decided to just walk everywhere. It's not expensive to rent a moped, maybe 8-10€ a day but even that amount can big too big for me.

After I had my coffee, I hear my inner self speaking to me.. I said to me to FLY BACK TO PHUKET TODAY and get a 30days Visa on arrival + 30 days extension.

I arrived to Phuket on Tuesday at 9 pm and went to my friends bar, to stay there for some time and check out Fuckit. Clay from The Stone Bar in Kata Noi, showed me around to many cool places and if before I thought Phuket will be too busy because people told so, now I am in love with this place. Many quiet and peaceful places to go and take your time off and many more things to do. I guess I'm a city girl after all..









I went to Big Buddha
in Phuket and it was exactly what I needed to calm myself completely down from being upset after my Visarun. I've been here now 3 days and I'be been swimming a lot and going around to many different places and enjoying great food and great company.







I felt like I lost my zen for a moment but now I'm starting to feel all that peace, LOVE and happiness flowing back into me. I still have no plan, but I am confident I will figure it out... My plan is no plan. Let's see what life has planned for me next...

stay tuned, peeps! subscribe, follow me on FB and YouTube <3 I have a new phone too so new videos coming up!



I LOVE YOU!

PEACE!


Kata Beach, Phuket 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!