It's been a while....Update from Malaysia

Koh Phayam / Thailand ( no phone, no cardreader, Maleysian pic come later) 
Hiya there!
Whaddup? How's life kicking?
I haven't been writing a lot because I've been busy having the time of my life! I have updated more of my YouTube channel which you should check out too and subscribe!


I just finished my 3 months in Thailand and now I'm in Malaysia for Visa Run. I arrived on Penang island few days ago. I am not a big fan of Muslim country's because of too many rules and regulations but this island seems to be nice.. Tomorrow I will apply for my Visa and the day after fly back to Thailand and I wanna stay in Phuket (FUCKIT) for a while. ( THIS WAS THE PLAN :D )


Koh Phayam is amazingly slow motion but I still am a city gal and need my city time every now and then :)


Penang is quite busy.. I'm staying at Milky Coat and Sunny Side hostel on 27th Chulia street in Georgetown. A lot of shops and restaurants. I went twice on a 2h walk to see around. It was so hot, that after 1.5 hours of walking, I was so tired that I had to come to chill in the room with AC. after shower #3 and a good few hours of rest, I decided to go eat and check out one Reggae Bar I saw before on Chulia Street as well. It had really good energy and I even tagged myself on one of the walls :D Also I had 2 stickers from The Stone Bar from Phuket ( another reggae bar) so I put them also on the wall. Around 1 am I went back to the hostel to sleep because the next day I had to go to Thai Royal Embassy.


In the morning when I packed my bag, I thought I had lost my wallet with my cards inside... I panicked but found it. It was like a sign to me because after that nothing went as planned. This day ( Monday April 2nd) was a good reminder to self how to let life happen. I went to the Thai embassy in Penang and saw a notice that stated that the embassy is closed until further notice due to moving from one building to another. :D And because I am borderline, my first reaction was anger and I got upset. I though that I will just WALK IT OUT! I didn't have a map, or a phone or idea where I was because I came with a taxi. As I wandered aimlessly in the hot weather, I saw Colonial Penang Museum and decided to have a look.

It was so awesome, so educational and lovely place with a knowing guide! I highly recommend this place, if you want to know a little about Penang's rich heritage! The pieces there are so beautiful and gives a good idea how the wealthy lived back then on this island.

After that I asked the guide how to get clover to Chulia street in Georgetown if I want to walk and after walking for another 45mins I saw a taxi stop and hopped in. At the hostel with the support from two friends, I managed to center myself again and focus on "the now" and believe in the best of things and LET LIFE JUST HAPPEN. I decided to relax, eat, write, create, meditate and have one expensive beer (moslem country) and sleep on it and look at my situation again the next day with fresh eyes. I'm gonna go and get creative with my tag at Reggae Bar and meet Aini, a chick I met yesterday at the same place...



...That's what's up !



To be Continued.....


Remember to vibrate LOVE and bring happiness to wherever, whenever and to whomever you can!

I LOVE YOU.

Peace.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New week, focusing on the GOOD

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?

Don't worry, be happy!