6th month in.... expat life in Thailand.



Hiya world!
Whaddup?

How's life been kicking you lately? For me everyday is magical. 
Before I used to live for the free time I had, now all my time is technically free. I am on my way to become 100% digital nomad and have said my farewells to my old life. 

I said on New Years Eve that 2018 will be EPIC and so far it has been exactly that! Who knew that when I come to Thailand for 3 weeks that I will actually stay here? I didn't plan this out at all, I decided 2 weeks before my flight back that I am staying.. But here I am,  happier than ever because I swapped luxurious but busy city life to simple and slow jungle life.  The ending of last year was tiring with my new company, went through a bad breakup and over all had big emotional changes.  Leaving my life in Finland and Europe in general  came to me easy. I have had so much shit in my life that I am done living it "asupposed" to. Nothing in my life was ordinary and still ain't. I expect the unexpected. And who knows how long I'm gonna stay here, I let my life flow and take it as it comes.




After 5 months of relaxing, enjoying nature and chilling, my mind is getting back on work mode.  I didn't plan any of this before so I am starting everything again from nothing. All I have is my mind  and I trust myself completely. Confidence is already half of win. I started again my translation work, something I've done for years more as a hobby but now I will put more effort and energy in it and make it a business. Freelance writing is also something I love to do so gonna do ghostwriting for some beauty and lifestyle blogs and websites. I can teach English and apparently they are looking for an English teacher here on the island.  So I am getting back on track with being useful and productive and so on. 



I am lucky that my best friend has joined me here. Although it has been hard with her too, I needed to help her to grow from some problems and other shit happened on top of it but all in all we are now stronger than ever. For all of you who have hardcore times in life, feel too much pain or feel hopeless,  trust me when I say : THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Everything is constantly changing and nothing lasts forever. Without the lows, there is no highs. If your life has a flat line, you are not living. Difficulties in life are just tests for you to level up. Be strong. 







Living like I do, you gotta be brave. Money has been an issue but if there's a will there's a way. You have to know what you want, visualize it, take actions towards it and NEVER GIVE UP.  Don't waste your life doing something you hate. It's all and always up to you how you live it. Don' make excuses because you are scared. It ain't easy for anyone.  I am glad that I have been an inspiration to many to live free. I am thankful for all the love and help I get from all of you.  Remember to create happiness and riches will follow. I am here for you to help you.  It's all about LOVE. 

I wish you all an amazing day!




'till next time!


I  LOVE YOU!

PEACE!


Links:
Instagram @gloria_terreur
Youtube : Gloria Terreur (Pinky)
Facebook: Gloria Terreur








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry, be happy!

Back to PHUKET, fuck it...

Borderline Personality or intuitive empath?